Weymouth Recreational Soccer
UpdatedMonday October 22, 2018 byDileepa Wijayanayake .
Weymouth Youth Soccer – Recreation program information
- WYS plays two seasons per year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall
- Registration for the next season starts as soon as one season is finish
- Spring season play starts early April weather permitting, Fall season starts the first week of September
- WYS divisions start from U5 kickers to U15-14, website has an age chart that shows what division your child belongs to based on date of birth
- U5 kickers includes co-ed, boys and girls, this is a group activity that introduces soccer to kids
- U6 to U15-14 are divided into boys and girls teams
- U5 kickers and U6 boys/girls have a 9 week game playing season
- U8 has a 8 week game playing season with an end of the season jamboree
- U10 – U15/14 have a 8 week game playing season with a end of the season playoff games
- WYS costs $65 dollar for each season. Late fee applies after specificed dates ($20 late registration fee)
- WYS provides a team soccer shirt, player must have cleats, shin guards and a soccer ball
- All WYS games are played at Lovell Turf Fields, located at Pingree primary school in Jackson Square, Weymouth.
- All our coaches and board members are volunteers
- If you have any questions, please go to the Contact Us page and email the appropriate Weymouth Youth Soccer contact. For other programs such as Travel soccer and WUFC, please email their program registrar.
- If you would like to register your kids for this program, login or create an account, then select the recreational program, For example: “WYS Spring 2016 Rec…”
- Please login and register for the session, if you are new, then create a new account